Saturday, April 25, 2015

Put A Handle On Your Stamp Cases!

I have a super fun project to share with you today which was the brain child of one of my clever downline, Bonnie Carington.  I'm going to show you the projects and then link you to her video for the instruction.
 
Add a regular old drawer pull handle from the Home Depot to the wood mount stamp cases and create a darling stationary set perfect for gift giving!
 

 
Here is how it's done...
 

I opened all the cases and marked the cases with a marker where to drill the holes for the handles.

 
Then screw all the handles on!

 
And after about 25, you sometimes forget and put the handle on the inside of the box - oops!
 
 
 Before the stamp together.


 
My team had a great team stamping together and I actually fit 18 in my house!  Whoop!
 
 
Are you interested in joining Stampin' Up!?  Check out my team, we have a lot of fun!
Now to the master creator of putting a handle on a stamp case...Bonnie Carington.  See her instructional video HERE
 
The Stampin' Up! retiring stamp set and product list.  
 
My April Gift To You 
 
During the month of April, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this darling Pink Painted Petals Purse and the four 3 x 3 Love Notes that go inside.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy
 





 

12 comments :

  1. Oh Becky, you are ALWAYS thinking outside the box, LOL (OK, so this was another's brain child but, we have to thank you for sharing with us, lol)!!! YOUR decorations and cards are just beautiful as always though. What a beautiful project. I'm glad you clarified your handle-placement error bcs. until I read of it, I was wondering how that was meant to function; lol! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link you mentioned was for how to make a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, this is a cute idea, but the link is for the banner and not the case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accidently inserted the wrong video. Sorry for the confusion, it's been corrected now. :)
    Thank you!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this idea but i find it difficult to open the plastic cases....do you have any hints on how to open them without having all of your stamps fall out or breaking a nail?!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not terribly graceful but I kind of brace them against my stomach to open them. They're hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun project!! What a great team meeting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this project Bonnie! You did a great job on your video too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the plastic cases to make the box? I would like to do this project and give as gifts for any ocassion?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are wood mount stamp cases sold through Stampin' Up!.

      Delete
  11. I'm sorry to bother you again, I can't find the stamp cases, can you tell me what the Item # is, also, do I have to be a member of Stampin It Up to get this item. I have no neighbors around me and can not teach or have shows at all. I am also impaired and can't do much? I sure hope I can get them for myself, Thanks again. I purchased your tote case tutorial and a box set tutorial. Can't wait to start working

    ReplyDelete