Monday, November 3, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box Purses


I've edited this to add a couple of instruction photos.
Thank you, thank you for making my first Inking Everything team blog hop a huge success.  I enjoyed your visit, comments and e-mail responses but my team was thrilled that so many of you chose to visit their blogs and take the time to leave comments and 'like' their Facebook Business pages.  It as fun for all of us!
 
For those of you who did not visit my Inking Idaho Facebook page, here are the projects I showed there this weekend for the blog hop.
 
 
I used just the handle part of the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die to create a purse like look for a candy or treat holder.
 
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set:  A Dozen Thoughts
Accessories:  Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die, Autumn Accents Die, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Argyle Embossing Folder, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 5/8" Gold Satin Ribbon, Basic Metal Gold Buttons, Linen Thread, Curly Label Punch


Lovely Lace Embossing Folder

 
Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder

 Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
Edited to add:  Thanks for your questions on how I made this. 
 
Cut 2 pieces of just this portion of the Curvy Keepsake Box die.  Trim off the other portion.

 
Then trim the bottom off by about a 1/2" and glue together end to end.  If you want texture, run them through the embossing folder before gluing.
The pocket is a Curly Label punch folded over just a bit and attached on the edges so you can slide a tiny tag in there.
 
 
 Trim the Tree Stamp a Stack of Cards
My FREE November Gift to you with an online purchase of $35 or more.
 
Easy and quick Christmas cards all made from the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack.
This tutorial contains instruction for creating a whole stack of cards and is FREE to you with a minimum $35 purchase to my online store. 

 
See the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog  and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

4 comments :

  1. These purses are so cute. You truly are a gifted artist. Glad your blog hop was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am in love with that die (which I have) YOU KNOW I WOULD LOVE YOUR PURSE! So-o-o cute and THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete