Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Mini Pizza Box

I love these little pizza boxes and I haven't made one in a long time, so I decided to do them for one of my classes this month.  Big hit!

 
They are so dang cute with the new Spiral Flower die!

 
 
 
Want to make one for yourself??
 
Cut the cardstock to 7-1/4" x 4".
Score the long side at 3/4", 3-1/4", 4" and 6-1/2".
Score the short side at 3/4" and 3-1/4".
 
The belly band is 1" x about 7-1/2".  Fold as you go around the box for the best fit, then take it off and score the folds.
 
The 'leaves' under the flower is a Blossom Punch.
 
 
A FREE Gift  with Your Order This Month
 Scallop Tag Topper Punch Projects tutorial - my gift to you for the month of February when you place a $35 order to my online store.
View the amazing seasonal Occasions Catalog
What's better than free stuff ? Sale-a-bration Brochure
Awesome products & inspiration 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog
Check 'em out and then please, place your order right HERE. 

11 comments :

  1. Cute little boxes!
    Love all your work.
    Have been following your blog with great fun for many many years.
    Happy greetings,
    Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea. Woul you like to take part on the Maniac-Monday-Challenge tomorrow? We are waiting for boxes like yours :o)

    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love your Pizza Boxes!!! Another awesome project to add to my list!! You amaze me with your talent and creativity! Have a Super, Sunny Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, I love it and the papers/colors you chose! Darling!! Which glue do you use to secure the flower down? Very sweet; TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I'm in a box making mode, making boxes for grand kids birthdays, one for each year. 18 to 12. Thank you so much for giving measurments.. I wish everyone did. I kove Stampin Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky these are way too cute and I love making them too - really must unwrap that spiral flower die hey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky these are way too cute and I love making them too - really must unwrap that spiral flower die hey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I forgot about those pizza boxes! Love how you can freshen up ideas that have been there! You've got me thinking again!!! LOVELOVELOVE all that you create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is always so filled with SWEET inspiration and wonderful projects!! : )

    Thank you for sharing!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. These boxes are so cute. Hope you can share a detailed tutorial on each one.

    Zia
    You won't believe this Personal Injury Attorney San Antonio

    ReplyDelete