Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Chapstick Holder

 I recently made 30 of these to put chap stick in for a summer ice cream birthday party.  That's a pretty fun little presentation, don't you think?

 
I made two of the ice cream cones and a very skinny box for the center them fluffed them up with a little stamped tissue paper.
 
 
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life
Accessories:  Tree Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch (for the heart), Pearls
 
Edited to Add:
 
 
My August Gift To You
 
During the month of August, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this adorable Flip Floppin' Beach Bag ensemble.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

5 comments :

  1. What a cute cupcake. This is the cutest, and most awesome, chapstick holder I've seen yet. And you really went to town making so many. You rock!

    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling - how lucky are those 30 people?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thanks for sharing the how To!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute Becky, adorable! TYFS and also for your instructions!!! LOVE YOU, LOVE IT ALLl! :)

    ReplyDelete