Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Convention Gifts Part 1

Look at these awesome gifts from my friends at convention.  I actually have 2 postings to show them all to you - it was so fun opening them!!
 
 
Adorable giant clothes pin from Carla Blake.

 
A caramel apple theme gift from Lorri Heiling.  Everything was caramel or apple or both flavored and so yummy!

 
Every little detail right down to the tags was caramel apple.

 
Anita Hager stamped on a wooden sled - so cute!!

 
Lotion from Shelley Fabens with a Paper Pumpkin card.

 
Love the tag and the goodies aren't bad either from Janey Backer.
 
The Tag Topper Punch is on sale, if you don't have it you need it.  I use it all the time!!
 
My August Gift To You
 
During the month of August, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this adorable Flip Floppin' Beach Bag ensemble.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

1 comment :

  1. It's heartwarming to see the love being spread through Stampin' Up! <3

    ReplyDelete