Friday, August 7, 2015

A Chocolate Hello

These little cuties are made with the scallop circle in the Circles Collection Framelits.  Add a Ghirardelli chocolate to each and you have a great little gift. 

 
Cardstock:  Kraft, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Tin of Cards, Flower Shop
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Brick Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pansy Punch, Bird Builder Punch (leaves), Natural Chevron Ribbon, Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim, Pom Poms (non-SU!)
 

My August Gift To You

During the month of August, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store, you will receive this tutorial on how to create the darling Flip Floppin' Beach Bag ensemble.  After you place your  qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.        

If you select 'No Contact' when you order, that means I have no contact information on you.  So please send me an e-mail if you still want the tutorial.
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-2016 Catalog online an when you are ready, please place your order HERE.
Earn FREE Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

6 comments :

  1. Becky those are darling little treats! I have a bag of ghiradelli squares, this will be a perfect way to dress them up so people don't mind they only get one square :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! non-SU pom poms? I thought you dyed the retired Calypso Coral pom poms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea..
    I really wish I could buy SU products... Unfortunately, I live far away from you, and as far as I know, I can't become the member, since there's no SU in Asia..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I check here daily. Are there measurements you could share for a no fail result? Thank you for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, The video can be found here, http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2015/08/scallop-circle-candy-holder-video.html

    ReplyDelete