Friday, May 8, 2015

Remembering Your Birthday

Remembering Your Birthday has a sentiment that says 'Today calls for something pink with sprinkles on top!' But for this card I wanted to use the Birthday Bash Designer Specialty Paper with the gold foil sprinkles in it.  So I switched out the 'pink' for 'sweet' from the Hello Life stamp set.  The beauty of photopolymer stamps!

 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Kraft, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamp Sets: Remembering Your Birthday, Hello Life
Accessories:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Markers, 1/4" and 3/4" Circle Punches, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Bermuda 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot
 
 
My May Gift To You 
 
During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

1 comment :