Monday, May 25, 2015

Hawaii Incentive Trip Part 3

 The Advisory Board had a special breakfast together - that was definitely a highlight for me!  I love these ladies.  We've worked so well together this year and shared so many amazing and trying experiences.  It's a good thing that when our year ends, we will still remain good friends.

 
Julie Davison, me, Winona Semler, Colleen Magness, Kay Smith and Diana Gibbs
 

Our final night event was a BBQ and private tour of the USS Missouri. We had the whole ship to ourselves to tour, learn and enjoy.


 
These folks greeted us at entry and provided a wonderful photo opportunity.  Who knew we would all be color coordinated!

Gotta have a little fun!

 
My besties Brian King and Jeremiah King.  Love you guys!
 
 
As the sun set the lights shown bright against the ship.  It was simply breathtaking!
 
 
Every night we had a surprise on our bed - look at all these pillow gifts!
Thank you Stampin' Up! for am amazing trip!!!

My May Gift To You 
 

During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

1 comment :

  1. What an amazing experience! So proud of you for your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete