Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hawaii Incentive Trip Part 2

Before I show you more photos of the fabulous Incentive Trip to Hawaii, I want to let you know I'm coming to Columbus, Ohio in June. 
 
 
Calling all friends in and around Columbus, OH...June 20th Inking Idaho on the Road will be in your area!
My downline Julie Robinson is hosting the event, I'm coming and you can get all the details and registration information HERE.   There will be live demonstrations, stamping, swapping and so much fun!  Come join us for a fabulous day!!
 
 
Back to the trip ... each day of the trip we were invited to the Hospitality Room to visit with other demonstrators, Stampin' Up! staff, spin the wheel for a prize and pick up a few sweet treats to get you by for the day. *Ü*

 
The view from the Hospitality Room.

 
While there I had the opportunity to meet up with one of my 4 downline that live in Hawaii, Ty  Kailiuli.  It was awesome to finally meet you Ty!!

 
Where do you park your surf board?

 
Gorgeous and interesting trees.

 
My family could not attend this year so I asked BFF Kim Sinclair to go. She reluctantly said yes, poor girl - what a hard decision! 
For Nicholas it was the week before finals and Benjamin was finishing up finals and moving out of his dorm, so George stayed home to manage it all while I enjoyed my time away...although it was  hard to relax knowing he was taking care of everything alone, I really enjoyed myself.
 
My May Gift To You 
 

During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy
 

No comments :

Post a Comment