Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hawaii Incentive Trip Part 1

I've decided my new motto will be "Will work for travel!"  Stampin' Up! rewards their achievers in a grand way each year with the Incentive Trip.  This year was no exception as we headed to Honolulu, Hawaii for a week on Waikiki Beach.  It doesn't get much better than that!
 

Part 1 of the sights of Hawaii.
 
 
Look at the view from our Oceanside balcony.


Our opening day session was a private trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  They shut the whole place down for just the achievers. Wow!

The canoe ride.

 
How to get a coconut!  This was so impressive!
 
 
A lesson on how to crack a coconut in literally seconds.


 
The beautiful parade of all the Polynesian cultures celebrated at the center.

 
And a visit from our CEO and Founder, Shelli Gardner who is currently living in Hawaii.
 
My May Gift To You 
 

During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

2 comments :

  1. Oh my Gosh. Becky I don't want to see these pictures.......
    I would love to visit Hawaii some time.
    But I'm happy for you that you did.
    Kind regards Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, what a wonderful time you have had! WOW! I am so happy for you.
    Hope you had a little relaxing time as well, since you have been working so hard.
    It is so much fun to see all the photo's of the Hawaii trip. Just beautiful.
    By the way I adore your little butterfly pedestals.

    ReplyDelete