Sunday, May 10, 2015

Butterfly Basics

 This was my last class with the stamp case handle project.  We are loving this so much!  This one is similar to the other one I posted, just changed up the colors to Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand with Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper.


 
All created with the Butterfly Basics Bundle.

 
My stamp clubs ended this month and I gave them all a thank you stamp as a token of my appreciation for our 9 months together.  We will start up again in September if anyone local to the area is interested.
 
If you are in or around the Boise, Idaho area, here is a fun stamping opportunity for you.  My friend Carrie is hosting The Stamp Crew Extravaganza.  It's an all day event with demonstrations and stamping projects (see photo below) and is only $30!
Register at www.carriestamps.com.
If you are not able to attend, she is selling kits for the same price.
 
 
My May Gift To You 
 
During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

No comments :

Post a Comment