Monday, May 18, 2015

Build A Birthday

 Here is a sneak peek of another new stamp set called Build A Birthday.
This is the card I made for the swap on the Hawaii Incentive Trip I've been enjoying all week.  Thank you Stampin' Up! for an amazing vacation!!

 
Build A Birthday and Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper
 
My May Gift To You 
 

During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

1 comment :