Friday, April 3, 2015

Chalk Talk Bunny Tags

 I've been in the Easter bunny mood lately, making bunny tags for everything!  They are so easy and cute AND the Chalk Talk Framelits are on sale this week!!  I love that Stampin' Up! knew I had been using them...LOL!

 
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (or now that Sale-a-bration is over, just use Pink Pirouette cardstock)
 
Ink Pads:  Pink Pirouette
 
Accessories:  Wide Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Heart Punch.  The inside of the ears is just a smaller version of the oval punch by putting the paper back in the punch and re-punching.  Sponge Dauber, Project Life Journaling Pen, Soft Sky 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot

 
I gave away some Sale-a-bration goodies all bagged up cute with a bunny tag.
 
 
I gave away some SNAIL adhesive decorated with bunny tags.

 
Chocolate baggies for the college kids with bunny tags...aren't they cute??
And lookie here...Chalk Talk Framelits are on sale for $18.71!!
 
 
My April Gift To You 
During the month of April, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this darling Pink Painted Petals Purse and the four 3 x 3 Love Notes that go insideAfter you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

3 comments :

  1. Stinking adorable, oh my word! LOVE these! TFS Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know, that 3 years later, I have resurrected this project. My kids are all too old to take treats to school for holidays, but I've been lucky enough to have two wonderful young ones next door, so these will be the tags on their Teacher's treats. And soon, My grandson (Yes I have one of those!) will be in school, so I can keep my crafting school treats obsession still going strong. I too left Stampin' Up! but I want you to know that I too am grateful for everything I learned from them. When I first discovered paper crafting thanks to them in 2007 I was a total novice. Now I like to think I've progressed to at least a passing artist. Thank you again for keeping up with your blog for so long! I've really enjoyed it :) Kelly (formerly know as the Weekend Stamper).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for a new generation and a purpose for stamping! Thank you for your kind words, you made my day!

      Delete