Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stippled Blossom Hello

One of the cards my stamp clubs are making this month.
 
 
I'm breaking out the flowers even though the weather isn't cooperating.  We're bring spring flowers even if they are on paper.
 
 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Stippled Blossoms, Oh Hello
Accessories:  Hexagon Hive Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scalloped Border Punch
 
A FREE gift with your order this month.
 
 
Berry Baskets tutorial - my gift to you for the month of April when you place a $35 order to my online store.

2 comments :

  1. I love your card this morning for several reasons! I love how you paired Epic Day DSP with the Honeycomb EF. I also love the colors. Although I like your trim with the Scallop Edge Border, I wonder what it would look like it you created a border with the Hexagon Punch. You could splice it in two having the flat sides (not the cut flat side) lining up where they show just enough on each side of the DSP panel. It was just a thought that popped into my head! Hummmm??

    ReplyDelete