Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Class

Last week I held a Mother's Day class.  Everyone made 4 cards and a purse to put them in.

 
They could choose from a Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red purse or a Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy purse.

 
If you would like the pattern for this purse that fits 4-6 full size cards (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") and envelopes, it is in my12 Days of Christmas 2010 edition tutorial available HERE.

 
Curly Cute, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

 
Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Riding Hood Red, Loving Thoughts

 
Tiny Tags, Paper Doily

 
Sassy Salutations and Delightful Dozen
 
 
Artisan Embellishments Kit
For the month of April, this tutorial is FREE to you with any $35 or more order to my online store.
 
Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE.
 

9 comments :

  1. What a super sweet project! The purses are always wonderful but I am loving your cards too! Always, thanks for sharing Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute idea. I am sure all moms would love this gift!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards...darling purse holder...love the colors and DSP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layouts and color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hold stamp camps with a small group of ladies and I know that I undercharge for all the work that I do. I just wanted to know how much you charge a customer for the 4 cards and the purse to get an idea of how to actually start making $$ instead of always going backwards!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I charge $20 for most of my classes like this. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to buy the artisian elements class and the purse class, I'm a SU demonstrator, would you consider selling them to me? If so send me a price, Thanks Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheila Thompson, contact me at yasou@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete