Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween Card Fronts

Quick and easy card front style note cards for festive thank you's and correspondence.

 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scarringbone Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border, Googlie Eyes
 

To keep you up to date with the upcoming changes, today on Inking Everything with Becky I announced that IEWB will conclude following the Holiday Session.  Below is the posting from the IEWB site.
 
 I would like to share an exciting announcement with you! Julie is taking the reins and breaking out on her own with a brand new membership site called Inky Fingers – the same name as her blog and her business. It will be similar to our Membership site with occasional live sessions called Special Sessions, and a weekly tutorial of a hand-stamped project designed by Julie and other creative stampers – including myself, from time to time, delivered to your inbox.

Inking Everything with Becky (and Julie) will conclude after this holiday session to make room for Inky Fingers. Julie is the one who created the website, posted the tutorials, and generally kept everything on-line & up and running so I’m confident the new project will be just as good as or better than the current one. I’ve enjoyed every minute of showcasing the talent on my team and this is not the last you will see of them or me, but I’m moving to the role of contributor instead of being a partner.

I would like to thank each of you for membership and for trusting that I would bring you a quality product in this site. I appreciate all the comments you’ve left, words of encouragement for my team as they designed for you and for telling your friends about us. This isn’t the end so it’s not good bye, rather the beginning of something new.
 
An added bonus for IEWB members who join Inky Fingers is a 20% discount on all future purchases including all her tutorials that are not part of Inky Fingers and two ebooks in the works; a proven 8 month course for new students that worked wonders for her local business and a card layout workbook with measurements and multiple ideas.
Continue your creative experience and join Inky Fingers today.

Inky Fingers, HERE

5 comments :

  1. These are fabulous. Love the CAS design and the softly stamped ghosts and googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Halloween notecards! Is the ghost stamped off in black or is it a different color? FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful note cards! Made me laugh. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard anything about the 12 days of Christmas and Oct 1 is next Monday. Do we have a 2012 version?!! I hope so I wait for it every year!!

    ReplyDelete