Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stamp Clubs Now Forming

Join The Club!

Have you ever thought about joining a stamp club?  As a member of the club, you get an exclusive workshop once a month to learn new stamping techniques and trends, use my supplies, and take home 3 to 4 projects!  It is a LOT of fun!!   
My stamp clubs are getting ready to start again here in the Boise area in September and will stamp together for 8 months.  I currently have 3 groups with openings; you can choose from Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evenings.
E-mail me if you are interested in more info. *Ü*



 This is my little Nicholas who is now 13 and going into the 8th grade.  He fell in love with this koala hat at the gift shop of the Sacramento Zoo when he was only 18 months old, and he was not leaving without it!  So I bought it for him, cuz that's what mother's do to get their kids to stop screaming, right?  He wore this thing day and night for about 2 years, definitely worth the $9.00. 


 I got him to put it on when I was making this page for the convention display boards, I was thinking of a before and after kind of thing. It somehow just isn't as cute as it used to be, lol!!  Plus I've been banned from blogging about him because it 'isn't cool, mom', so don't tell him he's on here today. *Ü*


Both projects use You're Amazing stamp set, World Spectacular Designer Series Paper, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

Place a $35 or more order HERE from my online store and get the Ghouls & Monsters tutorial FREE!

Sign up to be a demonstrator on my Inking Everything team and get the darling Spooktacular Halloween project FREE during August only!

2 comments :

  1. he's definitely a KOOL KID & I might add, **handsome**! don't tell him I wrote this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, in both pics he looks just like his mom.

    ReplyDelete