1. Stamp the gumball machine in Real Red ink.
2. Layer it on the Basic Black cardstock.
3. Punch the circle with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch through both layers of cardstock. Trace the opening onto the Real Red cardstock for placement and punch a hole in the front of the card.
4. Insert Treat Cup. DO NOT PEEL THE ADHESIVE BACKING.
5. Apply Mini Glue Dots to the Treat cup between the cup and the cardstock (on the front rim of the cup) to secure it to the paper.
6. Layer onto the Real Red card with Mini Glue Dots in the top corners bottom corners and below the Treat Cup. Be sure you have them on the very top outside corner so you have room to slide the trap door in.
7. Slide the trap door between the red and black cardstock layers.
8. Fill with candy.